not going to lump all rodeos into the same catagory but this one is said to be "one of the world's most cruel and deadly rodeos"
YouTube - Def Leppard, Bon Jovi Partner with Rodeo Animal Abusers
not going to lump all rodeos into the same catagory but this one is said to be "one of the world's most cruel and deadly rodeos"
YouTube - Def Leppard, Bon Jovi Partner with Rodeo Animal Abusers
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
i wish i could rope some of those retards...where is the fun in all that?
That dude is about as full of [censored] as anyone I have ever heard. Why pick Def Leppard when they have Bon Jovi, Oxygen, Reba McCentire, Trisha Yearwood, Neal McCoy LeAnn Rimes, Big & Rich, Gretchen Wilson and Cowboy Troy all performing there this year, why because he knows he's full of [censored].
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
That looks mostly to me like a tape of all the worst rodeo footage ever collected over a 50 year period...
Secondly, unless you are a vegaterian, you can't really say much about it...I'm not for the cruel treatment of animals or anything, but until you have spent some time on a slaughter house kill floor (which I have, lots of it), You have no idea how your hamburger got to you...If you do not have a spearer in your slaughter house, you have to use a rim-fire riffle...So that means in order to get your steak to your grill, it was killed with a measly little .22 riffle, no where near large enough to do the job...Trust me I've seen it take 6 or 7 shots...So if you eat meat, the cows in that video aren't treated much worse than the ones you eat!!! but hey, I still eat 'em
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Are those what made you grow so big and strong ?????
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] couldn't help myself
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks